A global consulting company was looking to quickly gather insights from GPs, Dentists and Pharmacists in the Belgian market on software solutions to understand:
- Competitive landscape
- Decision-making criteria
- Features most used in their practice
- Price and spend dynamics
Insights gathered were used to support their knowledge development and customer acquisition strategy.
- Set up: Required 80% incidence rate among target sample and 10 minute LOI
- Speed: Insights needed to be collected within a short period of time (2-4 weeks)
- Access: Requirement to tap into a large network of physicians
CAWI full-service capabilities were used to gather insights within the desired timeframe via a 10-minute online study.
Sermo leveraged its proprietary panel, phone recruitment, and social media outreach, alongside partnering with trusted third-party panels to achieve desired completes.
- Completes: 362
- Time: 5 Days
Value for Client
- Overachieved targets for GPs and Pharmacists within limited time frame, demonstrating the strength of Sermo’s physician panel.
- Streamlined survey results, helping to save time and gain insights faster.
- Provided full support from the dedicated Client Services Team.
- Delivered high ROI linked to key market insights gathered quickly and at low cost.
To learn how you can gain targeted HCP insights to inform your strategic decisioning, contact your Sermo Representative or email email@example.com today!
Hello, we’re Sermo! We appreciate you checking out our blog post, “Consultancy partners with Sermo to gain business insights.” This exclusive content from a 2021 survey is part of our Success Stories series where we highlight winning physician engagement and insights campaigns. This Success Story demonstrates a great use-case in how you can support new business proposals with proprietary insights.
We turn physician experience, expertise, and observations into actionable insights for the global healthcare community. Engaging with more than 1 million HCPs across 150 countries, we provide physicians with a social platform that fosters impactful peer-to-peer collaboration & discussions about issues that are important to them and their patients. Sermo offers on demand access to physicians via a suite of proprietary technology to provide business intelligence that benefits pharmaceutical, healthcare partners and the medical community at large.
Interested in learning more? Check back any time and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest and greatest in healthcare insights.
To explore our exclusive business solutions, please visit us at sermo.com/business or email us firstname.lastname@example.org